This book describes all the features of interest dating from the Saxon period to the 1760s to be seen in over 180 parochial churches and chapels in the pre-1974 county of Worcestershire.
Churches first built after 1770 to serve new industrial urban areas are listed at the back but not described in detail.
An introduction describing how parish church architecture, furnishings and funerary monuments evolved in Worcestershire is followed by a detailed gazetteer illustrated with many new photographs, old postcards, plans, brass rubbings and sketches.
Published in 1995
Contains 100 pages with 225 illustrations